Download Suzuki sealed & non-sealed battery user manual
SUZUKI EFB batteries are an enhanced version of standard wet-flooded technology. The main benefits of EFB technology are improved charge acceptance and greater cyclic durability when operating in a partial state of charge (especially for Stop-Start applications and vehicles with many electrical consumers).
On the other hand, EFB batteries play an important role in reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
This is more advantageous for vehicles that spend significant amounts of time waiting at traffic lights or frequently come to a stop in traffic jams.
- Recharges up to 2 times faster compared with other conventional batteries
- Most advanced plate design for higher power and increased resistance to hot climates
- 30% extra starting power
- Ideal for extreme weather and urban driving conditions
- Original equipment
- Wide range covering around 90% of the car types
- Ideal for highly equipped cars with powerful engines and demanding electrical needs